AW: [time-nuts] Re:FTS 5030 cesium frequency standard

Hubert v. Bonhorst hbonhorst at aol.com
Thu Dec 9 18:17:41 EST 2004

Bill,
I'm still searching for info on FTS 5030. I just need to know the resistance
of the oven thermistor at operating temperature. I have the special adapters
to mechanical fit the tube into an 5061 and adapt the 5061 microwave assy.
That makes me quite confident, to revive the 5061A with this tube.

Hubert