[time-nuts] 5061 Cs frequency shift with long time constant?

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Tue Apr 5 14:51:51 EDT 2005

If a capacitor is used for integration then there should only be
a phase offset unless it is really leaky. The integrator is inside
of a feedback loop, so that internal effects should be able to be
removed - except that capacitor leakage causes an offset that
must be compensated by more phase error.

Please check the schematic. I thought long-term integration could
only be done with a digital integrator.

Bill Hawkins