[time-nuts] Re: Thanks All was connections for HP 10811A ?

Alberto di Bene dibene at usa.net
Fri Apr 22 10:01:28 EDT 2005

Daun Yeagley wrote:

>Hi Alberto
>The right-click method works if you are reading in a browser (I just tried it
>using SquirrelMail). However, I couldn't do that using LookOut (OutLook).
>Fortunately, Rex's method also works, so there are at least two ways to
>circumvent the problem.

Hmmmm, then it depends on the mail client you use.... I switched away
from OutLook many years ago, and presently I use Thunderbird (the
companion of Firefox), which offers that choice on the right-click. I
have never regretted to have completely erased both IE and OutLook from
my PC.... never seen a virus since then.

73  Alberto  I2PHD