[time-nuts] Fishing for 10MHz OCXO pinout/voltage info

Bruce Richardson w9fz at w9fz.com
Fri Apr 22 23:11:01 EDT 2005

Through years of hamfesting, I'm sitting on the following and want to start
putting some of them to use.  I'm hoping some of the numbers seem familiar.
I've searched Google with several different tries.  The only corporate site
still around was ISOTEMP, but they are on to newer families of OCXO's now.

Thanks for search tips, leads or utilization hints.

Ovenaire OSC 49-61A / OSC49-61C
2"x2"x3.25" box with pinout on end and trimmers on other end
(0960-0477-1) 7 pins in a row--2or3 are gnd.
SMB output

Ovenaire OSC 42-23
2.5"x1.5"x3.25" box with pinouts on bottom
(674-0010-000)
6 pins in a row

Isotemp OCXO118-12
2.5"x1.5"x3.25" box with pinouts on bottom
P/N 674-0012-000)
7 pins in a row plus 1 more pin below

CTS Knights NSN 970-2089-0 0960-0529
2"x2"x4" box with pinout on end and trimmers on other end
S/N 6315-0071 D/C 9107
SMB output 2 gnd lugpins plus 3 feedthru camp pins

Plan is to use them as a stable ref for phase locking beacons and
transverters.

Bruce Richardson - W9FZ