[time-nuts] Telling UT+ to shut up...

Javier javier at nebulosa.org
Mon Apr 25 18:33:14 EDT 2005

Hello,

I think that it depends on each message. You can establish periodic send
for several messages, and your unit must have one or more setup in that
way. You must send the order to stop each one (for example, if it is
sending the Eq message each seccond, you must send to the unit the
@@Eq0<checksum><CR><LF> message to stop it)

Regards,

Javier, EA1CRB