[time-nuts] What are people paying for Stanford PRS10 rubidium standards?

Bob Raker bob.raker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 20:32:18 EDT 2005

I suspect the current SRS rb oscillators on EBay are pulls from the
Symmetricom TimeSource 2700 (especially since the same seller is
selling a TS 2700 board).  There are a couple of TS 2700s on EBay -
starting at $499.  It steers the rb based on CDMA signals. It was
marketed as an alternative to GPS-steered - in cases where a sky view
is impractical.  IMO - it would be a much better deal to get the whole
box if you have access to CDMA signals.

Bob