[time-nuts] Anyone want a pdf of the HP 5370B manual ?

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at medphys.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Apr 28 09:30:04 EDT 2005

Hi,

Poul-Henning Kamp has very kindly loaned me a copy of the HP 5370B
Universal Time Interval Counter's operating and service manual. This is
  up to S/N's having the prefix 2904, but there are changes in chapter 7
  for older serial numbers. The manual part number is 05370-90031, printed
October 1995.

Assuming my scanner does not break down, or me go insane in the process,
I am going to scan this to PDF. Soon I hope to have permission from
Agilent to distribute this on a CD or paper, but not the web (they have
said they will give me permission for distribution, only if done on
paper or CD).

If you want a copy, put a note on the list, and mention the country you
are in. I'll then contact you about sending the CD. I don't intend
charging, other than for perhaps postage if there are quite a few.

I'll distribute this on the condition you do not intended reselling it
commerically.

If anyone has later revision sheets, that cover later serial numbers,
let me know.

--
Dr. David Kirkby PhD CEng MIEE,
Senior Research Fellow,