[time-nuts] Administrivia: Posting vs. Subscribed Addresses

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Fri Aug 12 17:13:38 EDT 2005

Folks, I'm getting more and more apparently valid postings from
unsubscribed email addresses.  These are held until I manually review
and approve them, which (a) is a pain for me, and (b), as a result of
(a) may not happen very quickly.

The listserver will only accept postings from addresses that are
subscribed to the list.  That means that if you subscribe using an
alias, like an @ieee.org or @arrl.net address, you won't be able to post
unless your mail program uses that alias in either its "From:" or
"Reply-to:" field.

Please check to make sure your subscription matches your posting address.

Thanks,

John