[time-nuts] Administrivia: Posting vs. Subscribed Addresses

RMelkers at DirecWay.com RMelkers at DirecWay.com
Fri Aug 12 17:23:42 EDT 2005

 John and all,
Thanks for the info. Guilty as charged, and fixed.
I never really feel fully part of a group, until I've screwed things up!

Rai

Raimond Melkers
AFSPC SMC MCL //L-3 Comm Titan Corporation
719-930-8011
RMelkers at Titan.com
Any comments or statements made are not necessarily those of
L-3 Titan, its subsidiaries or affiliates.

-----Original Message-----
From: time-nuts-bounces at febo.com [mailto:time-nuts-bounces at febo.com] On
Behalf Of John Ackermann N8UR
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 15:14
To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement
Subject: [time-nuts] Administrivia: Posting vs. Subscribed Addresses

Folks, I'm getting more and more apparently valid postings from unsubscribed
email addresses.  These are held until I manually review and approve them,
which (a) is a pain for me, and (b), as a result of
(a) may not happen very quickly.

The listserver will only accept postings from addresses that are subscribed
to the list.  That means that if you subscribe using an alias, like an
@ieee.org or @arrl.net address, you won't be able to post unless your mail
program uses that alias in either its "From:" or "Reply-to:" field.

Please check to make sure your subscription matches your posting address.

Thanks,

John