[time-nuts] Looking for good wwvb Antenna design/Kit

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Fri Dec 23 12:26:32 EST 2005

Hi Allan --

The HP-107 had some of its electronics in the antenna unit; there's an
amplifier (or two) in there that provides much of the system gain.  Tom
Van Baak has schematics of the antenna unit at his leapsecond.com site
-- not sure what the URL is, but look at http://www.leapsecond.com/pages
and http://www.leapsecond.com/museum and scan the directories; you'll
find it.

Short of that, I have a shielded loop antenna design at
http://www.febo.com/time-freq/wwvb/antenna/index.html.

John
----