[time-nuts] Looking for 468-DC GOES receiver info

Tom Van Baak tvb at leapsecond.com
Thu Feb 17 08:41:41 EST 2005

Hi Kevin,

I can send you a 468-DC manual but you may have
missed the announcement that after 30 years the
GOES timecode was turned off. So you can still get
RF lock and the 100 Hz subcode is there there but
the NIST timecode portion of the timecode is no
longer present.

http://www.boulder.nist.gov/timefreq/service/goesnotice.htm

If you're getting a UTC time out of yours let me know
(and East or West?); mine went off the air on Jan 1
and they're still dead.

/tvb