[time-nuts] Off topic: rare HP 1415 TDR accessory available

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sun Feb 20 14:39:49 EST 2005

Hi All --

This is off topic, but I suspect this is the place (if any) to find
someone who might be able to use this.

In cleaning out some old files, I just came across an unused set of
"impedance overlays" for use with an HP 1415A time domain
reflectometer.  The envelope says it's HP part number 01415-90001.

According to the envelope, you cut these down to a circle (they're
currently acetate squares) and stick the appropriate one on the front of
the 'scope display.  Then you can directly read the impedance relative
to 50 ohms  at any point along the length of the display.

If anyone here would like these, let me know and they're yours in
exchange for a future beer.  If no one here steps up, I'll put 'em on eBay.

John