[time-nuts] Rubidium Info

Brian Kirby kirbybq at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 1 19:13:21 EST 2005

Had wrote:

> Hi Brian,
>
> What you have is the Rb portion of a AT&T RTFG, as stock it is a 15
> MHz unit.

I ended up reverse engineering it last night and I assumed it had a 15
mhz output from  the bandpass filters.  I beleive these units went
surplus as it appears the FPGA appears to be inop.  I seen 10 mhz going
in and power - but no outputs other than some switching noise (from the
FPGA).

Appreciate the info - I bought the unit for the rubidium, which is fully
functional and meets specs.  I seperated it and managed to remove the
rubidium I/O connector so I am good to go, for my project.