[time-nuts] FTS4060/S24 Location of E26 Test Point & ConfirmOperation?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Fri Jan 7 14:05:17 EST 2005

Hi Chuck:

Stanford Research makes their own SC10 OCXO at 10.0 MHz.  It was
designed so that it can easily be configured are maybe a couple of dozen
different EFT inputs such as zero to some + voltage, zero to some -
voltage, bipolar and all these with different slopes.  All this done
with some jumpers and maybe installing a resistor or two.  So if you
could find one it could be configured so as to drop in.  It also has
optional crystal drive so you can trade phase noise for stability.

You might want to just power up your FT4050 for an hour or so, even
though the OCXO is not on just to give the Ion pump a chance to pull the
tube down.

73,

Brooke