[time-nuts] Is my Cs C-Field set OK or do I need to take more data?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Mon Jan 10 18:36:11 EST 2005

Hi John:

Yes, but I have seen a number of different numbers for what the Zeeman
frequency is supposed to be.  This may be because of where in the
multiplication chain it's injected.  But I need to know the exact
frequency for my setup and better how to calculate it.  In your case
with a FTS tube in an HP box, what frequency is correct?

Have Fun,

Brooke