[time-nuts] Service Manual for 5061B

Glenn Tracy glenn.tracy at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 11 13:18:16 EDT 2005

A little while ago I purchase a HP 5061B. It is serial prefix 2840A and
has a tube 5061-6101. Apparently it has a problem with the low voltage
power supply. I have a copy of the service manual for the 5061A and the
operation manual for the 5061B.

What I am in search of at this point is a copy of the service manual
covering prefix 2840A. When I get a new toy I like to have the manual so
I can diagnose what's wrong.

Given the age of the unit I suspect that I may have a shorted
electrolytic cap in the power supply. Any other suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Glenn Tracy
VE6GJT.