[time-nuts] DC-468

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Sat Jun 11 17:11:44 EDT 2005

As one of those who would not find it "quite simple"
I would offer two NIB DC-468 receivers, no down-
converters or manuals, for $35 each.

Of course, if someone has a GOES transmitter module for
a reasonable price (and a down-converter) then I might
be interested.

The basement is full of projects but my life-timer is
running out.

Bill Hawkins