[time-nuts] End-of-Life-Notice for all Motorola Products

David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Thu Jun 16 12:57:12 EDT 2005

I recently ordered from Synergy a Motorola M12+. It should be with me
soon. But I just got this email sent by them - I've not changed the
title. It seems if you want a Motorola GPS system, you will have to
order one pretty quickly.

I've attached the attachment they sent me.

-------
Dear Customer,

We regret to inform you that Motorola has discontinued all of its GPS
modules.  Please refer to the attached notice and feel free to contact
us to discuss alternate solutions for your application.  We are
committed to continue supporting your GPS requirements as we have done
for the last 20 years.

Best Regards,

Rosa Puig
Marketing Manager