AW: [time-nuts] Information about FTS-1200

chuck at frequencystandards.com chuck at frequencystandards.com
Tue Jun 28 19:21:58 EDT 2005

You might try this pin out set. It is for one of the 1150s but I believe
most of the others are basically the same. They had quite a few different
versions of the 1150 is the reason I say that. I purchased the remaining
parts stock from them some time back and got quite a few schematics with it.
Most of the changes were internal but some of them they changed the RF out
to a SMA or other types of connectors.

Pin #1    Ground

Pin #2    oscillator monitor

Pin #3     Heater and main power input +15VDC

Pin #4     RF output

Pin #5    Ground

Pin #6     + 8V regulated DC out for using with a electronic tuning circuit

Pin #7    - EFT input

Pin #8    + EFT input

Pin #9    Oven Monitor

On some units, pins 7 and 9 are reversed.

The 1150FW unit has a different pin out than this.

Chuck Norton

Frequency Standards & Services