[time-nuts] Museum of HP Clocks

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Mon Mar 7 02:20:26 EST 2005

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 20:12:24 -0800, Brooke Clarke <brooke at pacific.net>
wrote:

>The HP name went to the Computer & Imaging part of the company
>because they needed the brand recognition much more than the instrument
>customers.  The company now called Agilent is really the instrument
>company founded by Dave and Bill.

I still think that was a bad idea. Look what a great job she did with
the new HP after that. I found it a sacrilege that the original part of
the HP company that started everthing was banished from using the HP
name.

I know you have a point, but all the equipment I have here for my
various addictive hobbies says HP right on it. Thus far I can't afford
any Agilent stuff. I think all the stuff on the museum page also says HP
on it.