AW: AW: [time-nuts] Strange effect with C-Field change

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Mar 24 17:15:52 EST 2005

Mike S wrote:

>At 04:58 PM 3/24/2005, John Ackermann N8UR wrote...
>

>>That's a good hypothesis, but given how long this system (same receiver and antenna) has been running without ever encountering something like this makes me doubt it's a GPS anomaly, or at least a local one.
>>

>Were you talking your wife through the procedure, perhaps while she was on a cell or wireless phone?
>
>Noisy pot?

Whacks self upside the head.  Yes, she had the cordless phone with her
when she made the change.  One more thing to check -- and a promising
lead.  I don't think it would have affected the GPS (which is located in
a different rack than the standard) but it could have upset the Cs.  So,
I'll check that out.

Great thought, Mike!

John