[time-nuts] HP-5370B question

Carl Walker wa1raj at arrl.net
Mon May 2 20:47:01 EDT 2005

My old 'A' version runs a bit on the warm side, too - but I've not
measured the Trise of the heat sink. I'll do that and let you know what
I find out.

The data I have on the unit states the input power requirement is 200
VA, so there's the potential for a bit of dissipation in the linear
regulators to support all this older logic.

-Carl