[time-nuts] OT: Looking for HP programming note 5954-2754

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sat Nov 12 15:05:04 EST 2005

I wonder if anyone on the list has an HP programming note for the 8566
series spectrum analyzer numbered 5954-2754.  It is referenced in an HP
"Spectrum Analysis" presentation and includes the listing for a
downloadable program (DLP) to do AM modulation characterization via FFT.
 I'd like to try that out.  A Google search only turns up the
presentation referencing the note, not the note itself.

Sorry for the slightly off-topic request, but knowing the folks who hang
out here, I thought there was a good chance someone here would have it.

Thanks,

John