[time-nuts] Unknown Efratom 10MHz Assy, information asked

Arnold Tibus Arnold.Tibus at gmx.de
Mon Oct 31 18:20:52 EST 2005

Hello Richard,
if it helps? Y e s , thank you very much!
I found everything as you describe.
I know now what I thought already, that the supply is 24Vdc, the pins I had
allocated already.
What I did not know is that the task is to generate 15 MHz using a 10 MHz OCXO.

Underneath the top board I found the 15 MHz crystal filter.

I will start to investigate more and perform some measurements.
Perhaps there will be somebody able to add some more details.

A pity that I do not see anymore the possibility to use the board with GPS.

Many thanks Richard again for you detailed mail,
regards,

Arnold