[time-nuts] 5071 Firmware info

Dave Carlson dgcarlson at sprynet.com
Sun Oct 23 01:51:39 EDT 2005

Raymond,

True that you could benefit, but usually the rule is "not broken, don't
fix". Your example of the 4433 revision is a case in point. The Ion Pump
late start is a phenomenon in the early life of a CBT and not one that would
be expected to
plague a unit in operation for a few weeks or longer. So if it's been
running just fine for months with a pre-4433, then again no reason to take
it off line and upgrade.

Dave