[time-nuts] RE: phase locking Rb to GPS

Alberto di Bene dibene at usa.net
Sun Oct 23 14:45:25 EDT 2005

Richard,

  thanks for your answer. I got my OCXO134-12 from eBay (NOS), and so far I
have been unable to find its exact specs, as it is not reported on the
Isotemp Web site (only the -10 is there). An email to them remained without
answer, of course... probably it was a special build for some telecom
companies (the guy I bought it from, was in Korea...)

73  Alberto  I2PHD