[time-nuts] Antenna for 8163

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun Sep 11 22:16:33 EDT 2005

Hi Joe:

The Dymec DA100 active whip works well as does the (modified)  AMRAD
active whip, see: http://www.pacificsites.com/~brooke/LF-Ant.shtml
http://www.pacificsites.com/~brooke/DR33.shtml#DA100
Do you have any nearby RTTY stations near 60 kHz?  If so the loop may
have the advantage of being able to null it out.

Welcome and Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke, N6GCE
--
w/Java http://www.PRC68.com