[time-nuts] Other HP 10x manuals (was HP 107BR)

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Thu Sep 15 16:01:04 EDT 2005

HI Jeffrey:

I have the following equipment looking for manuals:
107BR
113AR
114BR
HO3 115BR

My 113AR ran for many years then quit.  I had it in the garage since the
1 kc wine would drive you nuts if in the house.  Also it was unbearable
if the drawer was cracked open.  Best to have all the front panel screws
  installed and tight to contain the sound.  I had to replace the photo
interrupter and also added an input circuit so it would take TTL level
pulses.  But is sure is nice to see mechanical hands.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke, N6GCE
--
w/Java http://www.PRC68.com