[time-nuts] Other HP 10x manuals (was HP 107BR)

Jeffrey Pawlan jpawlan at pawlan.com
Thu Sep 15 16:07:45 EDT 2005

I don't think I have a 113 since my manual is a 115. But The equipment is in the
back of a storage shed and blocked by lots of other stuff right now so I cannot
check.  I did not attempt to get it running because I also heard the horror
stories of the loud sound and the very low MTBF from its original owner: HP Labs
in Palo Alto.

I am a bit overloaded right now with a circuit design and pcb layout that must
be finished. Then I may have a break to copy or scan manuals and I will post
something.

73,

Jeffrey Pawlan