[time-nuts] RE: HP 107BR

Veenstra, Lester lester.veenstra at lmco.com
Fri Sep 16 09:08:33 EDT 2005

Thanks to the generosity of Chuck Harris in loaning me a manual, my HP
107BR is now back in service, or at least warming up back to a stable
state.  Shorted Zener diode (CR2 32 volt) and burned out series resistor
(R1) replaced and all OK again.

I have made three extra Xerox copies of the manual (2 side to 1 side,
double copies of schematics), that are now available to whoever needs.
Please advise.

73
   Les
   K1YCM/3

Full Name:	Lester B Veenstra
Job Title:	Computer Sys Des Engr Sr Stf
Department:	6L01
Company:	Integrated Systems & Solutions

Business Address:	133 National Business Parkway
Cube 224
Annapolis Junction, MD  20701
United States

Business:	240/425-7335