[time-nuts] Re: time-nuts Digest, Vol 14, Issue 28

Dave Brown tractorb at ihug.co.nz
Sun Sep 18 05:06:35 EDT 2005

Thanks for the informative replies, all.
Much appreciated.
Interested to see your comments (TomC) ref the methods of fine tuning
the Rb cell-that in fact was where this train of thought all started
as I was wondering about applying an EFT arrangement to an existing Rb
unit for GPS locking.  Got sidetracked on the 'integer Hz' issue
though!
Regards
Dave Brown, NZ