[time-nuts] Soekris Net4801 vs NET4501 as Statum 1 timeserver

Bjorn Gabrielsson bg at lysator.liu.se
Fri Sep 23 17:55:34 EDT 2005

"Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk at phk.freebsd.dk> writes:

> In message <003101c5b5ed$7757b340$0201010a at barney>, "Geoff Horner" writes:

> >I'm looking forward to the M12M gps which I believe is out Dec this year.
> >Google alerts doesn't seem to find much each week on the arrival of this
> >unit.
>
> Uhm, I thought the Oncore products discontinued after SiRF took it
> over from Motorola ?

Talked to SiRF guy at ION last week. M12M is coming out. Some RF-part
that got obsoleted is changed from old M12. They are discussing with
board manufacturers to continue the line. Most probably staying with
the Oncore protocols also for future timing products.

Synergy is supposed to know (and stay in the loop).

--
        Björn