[time-nuts] Z3801A leap second bug coming up

Tom Van Baak tvb at leapsecond.com
Thu Sep 29 12:22:06 EDT 2005

Tim,

I'll be logging a 58503B and a Z3801A tomorrow
just to check. Please do the same so we can
compare notes.

As I recall it self-corrects the prediction within a
second and there is no error in either the 1 PPS
or the 10 MHz outputs. There is no problem with
any other GPSDO; just the old Oncore based
SmartClocks.

/tvb