[time-nuts] Turning off PPS when not enough satellites

Glenn glenn at net127.com
Tue Aug 1 09:12:47 EDT 2006

The Motorola Oncore UT+ defaults to nav mode. And, they built them for
"timing applications." According to the engineering notes, entering the
exact position of the reciever from a site survey is preferred over
AutoSurvey. The former would presumably give better results. Also, for
many fixed applications, the exact position is often already known.

cheers,
glenn