[time-nuts] TVB-DIV

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Fri Aug 4 11:10:55 EDT 2006

Hi Christopher:

I made up some prototype boards and have a couple of them out for beta
testing, see:
http://www.pacificsites.com/~brooke/PRC68COM.shtml#TVB
There's been an issue with the SYNC function that depends on the source
impedance of the 1 PPS.
It seems that some sources are "weak" and can not drive a 50 Ohm load so
the input load resistor needs to be selected.

My current project is a PIC based "precision clock" that uses a
frequency standard as the external oscillator input.  I've been working
on versions of this for a number of years.  For the current version
see:   http://www.pacificsites.com/~brooke/PRC68COM.shtml#PC3  and
scroll down for a photo.  I've got the leap year calculations working
for Year/4, Year/100 and Year/400 and almost have Zeller's Congruence
working for the Day of the Week.  These are to replace the Microchip
TB028 Day of the Week method that has a limited range.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke

--
w/Java http://www.PRC68.com