[time-nuts] SiLabs

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Fri Aug 11 14:29:59 EDT 2006

Hi Randy:

Would you elaborate on how TRAIM works.  I thought that it acted like a
switch and either allowed the 1 PPS output or turned it off.
But you seem to be saying that it can remove a bad satellite from the
solution and maintain the 1 PPS output.  Is that the case?

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke

--
w/Java http://www.PRC68.com