[time-nuts] Fw: How do I know my GPS stabilized oscillator is working?

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Fri Aug 11 19:00:20 EDT 2006

Hi Richard,

Thanks a lot for the information, your email hit me at exactly the same
time as the one telling me I won a HP 5316B time interval counter on
eBay :-)

(Could not find a 5370 I could afford...) (I have waay too many counters
right now, but only one with TIM _and_ GPIB...)

Thanks a lot for the links though, the PIC counter seems neat and has
much higher resolution than the 5316, and I am overdue to make something
with a PIC, and the alavar software will be very useful either way.

Didier KO4BB