[time-nuts] How do I know my GPS stabilized oscillatoris working?

Richard H McCorkle mccorkle at ptialaska.net
Sat Aug 12 12:50:48 EDT 2006

Thank you Ulrich, I will certainly give it a test drive and let you know
what I think.
I wanted to present a free analysis tool that would work with TIC232  for
young time-nuts that weren't aware of any options besides "doing AD by hand"
and I was familiar with AlaVar. Perhaps it will be your plotter program that
recommend to others in the future. Thanks for providing another option to
evaluate for use with TIC232. .

Sincerely,
Richard H McCorkle