[time-nuts] Sawtooth Effects in 1PPS

Phaysal Khan mortal_f at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 20:49:10 EDT 2006

Hi group,

  Hi,
I am currently working on problems with GPS timings, as I said in my previous emails. I presented some of my problems and got quite helping feedbacks. I just wanted to update regarding my progress If u visit the page http://www.leapsecond.com/pages/m12/sawtooth.htm
you will found some sawtooth waveforms there. I have been observing the M12, NovAtel OEM4 rcvrs' timing pulses (1PPS) and getting a similar sawtooth effect. but I am unable to findout what is causing such thing. It would be quite helpful for me if anyone could guide me in this regard.

Regards
Faisal