[time-nuts] distribution amplifier

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Fri Aug 25 22:22:54 EDT 2006

Yes it is. I use an Extron ADA 6 300MX, it has 4 inputs and each input has 6
outputs. If you do not care about delay, one output from each can be used to
drive the input to the next set of inputs. So, in that configuration you
could have 1 input and 21 outputs. That is what I use in my lab to
distribute a Rubidium. Works great. I have bought a few on ebay for as low
as $9.99 each. I wrote these up on here about 6 or more months ago. The data
sheet on them is available on the web and it is very impressive. They are 75
ohms, but for what I do, that is of no consequence. It would be real easy to
make it 50 ohms just by changing a bunch of readily accessible resistors
inside. Nice, small self contained package. All BNC inputs and outputs. 73 -
Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731