[time-nuts] Trimble Receiver TRANS II and ACE II

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Mon Aug 28 14:34:08 EDT 2006

Hi Philip:

It's been my experience that each manufacture of GPS receivers has their
own proprietary command language that gets used in all that
manufacturers products.  Some products implement commands that others do
not, but the core commands stay the same.  So you might just get from
the Trimble web page documentation on a receiver that is close.  My
Trimpack web page is at:
http://www.pacificsites.com/~brooke/Trimpack.shtml

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke