[time-nuts] Progress of my HP Z3801A

xaos xaos at arachne.darksmile.net
Mon Aug 28 17:55:05 EDT 2006

Magnus,

I have written a Linux based control and graph
application for the HPZ3801A. The software also
controls Motorola GPS Receivers.

It is curses based and also generates graphs
of Holdover Uncertainty and EFC (TI values are also stored).

For some graphs of my two Z3801A's look here:

http://www.darksmile.net/darkgps/index.shtml

You can get the software from here:

http://www.gs3tech.com/

under software download.