[time-nuts] Time syncing question

Daun Yeagley daun at yeagley.net
Thu Aug 31 13:21:49 EDT 2006

Which reminds me..  I think Sprint in my area needs a little work on their
snychronization.  On my way between work and home I go through a spot
where it tries to hand off and it drops the call every time.  It is
repeatable to about 100 yards, and it's NOT because of lack of signal
strength.  I'm pretty sure that it is because I'm moving from one area to
another, not "just" an adjacent cell.

Daun