No subject

Fri Aug 25 09:04:52 EDT 2006

"The function allows the user to add an offset to the IRIG B signal being
produced by the bc635/637PCI device.  This functionality is useful for
driving IRIG B display units so local time appears on them.  Allowed
values are =9612 through +12."

Two daisy chained bancomm/datum/symmetricom cards each adding 12hours to
the timecode, should seem to fit your demands. Did I miss something?

Good luck!

   Bj=F6rn

PS btw... Have drivers for the GPS20 cards. Just need some time to update
them for the rather late linux kernel version I run.  DS