[time-nuts] hp-9825

tom w0kgw at citlink.net
Thu Dec 7 11:23:39 EST 2006

jack, boy did I learn a bunch today.  when in trouble go to the time-nuts
and they have the answer.  thanks a lot and did put in a bid.  cleaned up
the 9825 , blew out the dust and looks almost new now.  one key is broken
but the rest seems to work.  have some more of the rom plugins coming that I
found and the gpib and real-time clock rear plugins.  then the fun will
begin.  have a couple of hp 5digit multimeters and two 12 digit counters and
three digital clocks to connect so far.  using a rubidium standard to run
the clocks and modified the clocks to run on my solar 12 volts. the learning
goes on and today is my birthday (73).  what a great gift.  thanks a lot.
tom