[time-nuts] Time Nuts at PTTI this past week

Magnus Danielson cfmd at bredband.net
Sat Dec 9 18:57:14 EST 2006

From: Didier Juges <didier at cox.net>
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Time Nuts at PTTI this past week
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 17:41:28 -0600

> Don't do that over my house :-)

I too prefer the sand. Besides, he would loose weight by the emptying of
batteries, exhailing carbonoxide and mainly from the constant burning of gas to
keep the balloon on the healthy distance of his back yard. The impact of a
lead battery after a 1340 m fall is not fun on the back yard, kids, house and
the non-flying part of the hobbyists timing lab.

Talking about flying, watching the NASA TV.

Cheers,
Magnus - has balloons flying above his house summertime, they usually do not drop batteries into timinglab