[time-nuts] Surplus Guidelines, was: Rubidium Standard

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Sun Dec 10 17:19:08 EST 2006

Thanks for all the info, at least now I won't be scratching my head as much
when looking at all the various assortments. ;)

Another thing I was just thinking of, has anyone had any experience with the
Lucent RFG/RFTG Rubidium (or Crystal) units? I occasionally see some RFTG
models which I believe has a GPS built in. But recently someone has been
selling a lot of RFG models (no GPS).

RFG-RB: 150069811211 - $125/$130 BIN
RFG-XO: 150067596617 - $30/$40 BIN

Originally the first run they sold of the Rb's they were going for $20 each!
I guess they wised up doing a little research and raised the price, but even
at $130 they are selling pretty steady.