[time-nuts] Bancomm Datum 9855002 Display

bg at lysator.liu.se bg at lysator.liu.se
Thu Dec 14 13:17:11 EST 2006

Rob, Magnus thanks for helping me (on&off-list).

For the record. This display, at least this variant, was custom made and
listens only to a non-standard countdown timecode.

I belive there must have been "normal" IRIG-timecode-display versions of
this product as well. If someone have one and are willing to share a
PROM-image, please send me a line.

--

   Björn