[time-nuts] LPRO-101 with Brooks Shera's GPS locking circuit

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sat Dec 16 15:23:08 EST 2006

> You still want to produce some form of quality measure for the ADEV
> shape in order to form some form of control loop.

Suppose I build I good GPSDO.  How do I determine how good it is?  (or even
if it is any good)

How much do I learn by just plotting the control voltage?
How much do I learn by comparing it with a good non-disciplined crystal?

Do I have to get a cesium clock so I have a better reference?  But then how
do I tell how good my cesium clock really is?