[time-nuts] Frequency Electronics FE-5650A

Geoff Powell geoff at g8kbz.demon.co.uk
Mon Dec 18 05:35:03 EST 2006

In article <v04210101c1ab94198172@[10.0.0.3]>, Peter Vince
<pvince at theiet.org> writes
>As Jason says, John Cuthbertson was helpful and sent me a PDF copy of
>the Ops & Maintenance manual, although it doesn't have a circuit
>diagram in it.  As it is 764KB in size, I have emailed it directly to
>Gerald rather than post it here - if anyone else would like a copy,
>just ask.

I have one of these as well. It's installed as the high-stability
reference in a Tait Electronics T801 mobile radio frequency controller.
The downstream bits are redundant for me, but the FEI brick is/will be
very useful.

So, can I put in a bid for a copy of that .pdf as well, please?

>>I am seeking detailed technical information "schematics if possible" for the
>>FE5650A Rubidium frequency oscillator

TIA,
--
Geoff Powell